Extra Wide Low Peak Roof Canopy Parts Kit (1-1/2" Diameter) with Couplers & Bar Braces
Note: All ≤ 30' Extra Wide Low Peak Roof Canopy Parts Kits have center leg Fittings for structural support. Longer Kits; 30'x30', 30'x40', 30'x50', and 30'x60' are available, please email us for pricing.
Pictures are used just for reference. We will ship exactly the Kit that you order.
1-1/2” Fittings pair with 1-1/4” EMT
This Canopy Parts Kit includes FITTINGS only. The conduit frame piping is NOT included. Frame piping must be purchased separately. The main framework poles (Electrical Metallic Tubing - EMT) are sold in standardized 10' lengths at any major hardware store.
Couplers and Bar Braces are included with this Kit. Couplers are used to extend the 10' EMT frame piping to allow for > 20' and ≤ 30' Canopy widths and also to extend the height of the center legs. Bar Braces are included and are used to reinforce, support, and add canopy strength and stability.
All Kits are listed in 10' increments. Keep in mind that many variations of Canopy sizes are possible using the same parts. There are many other denominations of Canopy sizes you can consider.
The use of a Rubber Mallet and spray lubricant is typically needed to assist with the 1-1/2" slip Fitting assembly. For convenience, we sell 24 and 32 oz Rubber Mallets, found under "Accessories" on our home page.
Canopy Fittings may vary in color being silver and/or gold mixed due to inventory availability.
Protective structural coverings to consider are; polycarbonate panels, clear or colored tarps, canvas, vinyl, plastic film sheets, shade cloth, shade nets, chicken wire and corrugated metal, other. *Also sold separately.
Extra Wide Low Peak Roof Canopy Parts Kit (1-1/2" Diameter) with Couplers & Bar Braces comes complete with all roof Fittings, Couplers and Bar Braces and is to be used with 1-1/4" EMT poles. Low Peak Fittings are a 102 degree angle with a 2.5" rise per foot. Foot Pad Fittings and Side Wall Fittings are available Upgrade Options.
1. Foot Pads - For temporary, semi-permanent and permanent structures, Foot Pads provide stabilization and ground anchor points for your Canopy structure. The base of each Foot Pad Fitting has four pre-drilled holes. One in the center designed for rain water drainage and three on the perimeter allowing anchor nails or hardware of your choice to secure your structure to the ground.
2. Side Wall Fittings - Add either One or Two Side Walls. The Side Wall upgrade not only ties your Canopy structure legs together for added horizontal strength, but will also provide an attachment point to fixate side covers. For greenhouses, Side Walls can also be used for trellising. For vendor booths, Side Walls can be used at any height to hang display items and banners.
A Low Peak Roof Canopy is an excellent way to provide protection from sun and rain. For snow protection, a High Peak roof is recommended.
Indications for a Low Peak Roof Canopy:
1. RV and boat carports are a main use of Low Peaks in areas without significant snowfall.
2. Greenhouses to provide protection from all weather elements. Greenhouses can be customized with trellising for home gardens with limited space. A trellis structure will increase the square footage of your garden and your resulting yield.
3. Vendor booths for arts/crafts shows, fairs, conventions, festivals, swap meets, flea markets, etc.
4. Shelter/shade structures for outdoor workshops, firewood, dog and kids' play areas, etc.
Instructions for assembly are included with all Canopy Kits.
Below are the part quantities you will receive based on your custom order.
*Low Peak ≤ 30'x20' configurations come with 15 roof pieces, 3 center leg Couplers, 12 Bar Braces and the upgrade option of 9 Foot Pads and the upgrade option of One Side Wall (3 Fittings) or Two Side Walls (6 Fittings).
*Low Peak ≤ 30'x30' configurations come with 20 roof pieces, 4 center leg Couplers, 14 Bar Braces and the upgrade option of 12 Foot Pads and the upgrade option of One Side Wall (4 Fittings) or Two Side Walls (8 Fittings).
*Low Peak ≤ 30'x40' configurations come with 25 roof pieces, 5 center leg Couplers, 16 Bar Braces and the upgrade option of 15 Foot Pads and the upgrade option of One Side Wall (5 Fittings) or Two Side Walls (10 Fittings).
*Low Peak ≤ 30'x50' configurations come with 30 roof pieces, 6 center leg Couplers, 18 Bar Braces and the upgrade option of 18 Foot Pads and the upgrade option of One Side Wall (6 Fittings) or Two Side Walls (12 Fittings).
*Low Peak ≤ 30'x60' configurations come with 35 roof pieces, 7 center leg Couplers, 20 Bar Braces and the upgrade option of 21 Foot Pads and the upgrade option of One Side Wall (7 Fittings) or Two Side Walls (14 Fittings).