Flat Roof Canopy Parts Kit (1" Diameter)
Pictures are used just for reference. We will ship exactly the Kit that you order.
Note: All 20' wide Canopy Kits in 1" Flat have center leg Fittings for structural support.
This Canopy Parts Kit includes FITTINGS only. The conduit frame piping is NOT included. Frame piping must be purchased separately. The main framework poles (Electrical Metallic Tubing - EMT) are sold in standardized 10' lengths at any major hardware store. 1” Fittings pair with 1” EMT.
Canopy Fittings may vary in color being silver and/or gold mixed due to inventory availability.
To build your Canopy taller/wider than 10' (join two EMT conduit pieces together), use union coupler connectors identified as part FC, found in the menu under “Canopy Fittings”.
All Kits are listed in 10' increments. Keep in mind that many variations of Canopy sizes are possible using the same parts. There are many other denominations of Canopy sizes you can consider.
Bar Braces to reinforce corners and peaks are available for purchase if your structure needs added support and stability.
Protective structural coverings to consider are; shade cloth, shade nets, chicken wire, other. *Also sold separately.
Flat Roof Canopy Parts Kit (1" Diameter) comes complete with all roof Fittings and is to be used with 1" EMT poles. Foot Pad Fittings and Side Wall Fittings are available upgrade options.
1. Foot Pads - For temporary, semi-permanent and permanent structures, Foot Pads provide stabilization and ground anchor points for your canopy structure. The base of each Foot Pad Fitting has four pre-drilled holes. One in the center designed for rain water drainage and three on the perimeter allowing anchor nails or hardware of your choice to secure your structure to the ground.
2. Side Wall Fittings - Add either One or Two Side Walls. The Side Wall upgrade not only ties your canopy structure legs together for added horizontal strength, but will also provide an attachment point to fixate side covers. For greenhouses, Side Walls can also be used for trellising. For vendor booths, Side Walls can be used at any height to hang display items and banners.
A Flat Roof Canopy is an excellent way to provide protection primarily from the sun. A shade structure will reduce excessive temperatures and possible heat damage resulting from direct sun exposure. When covered with permeable shade cloths or shade nets, (which allow rain and wind to pass through), Flat Roof Canopies make excellent greenhouses and shade structures. The use of an impermeable barrier (tarp) is NOT recommended to cover a Flat Roof style Canopy, as Flat Roofs do not drain well. If you are seeking protection from sun and precipitation, a Peak or Slope Roof Canopy is recommended.
Indications for a Flat Roof Canopy:
1. Greenhouses to provide sun protection, allowing rain and wind to pass through the shade covering.
2. Vendor booths for arts/crafts shows, fairs, conventions, festivals, swap meets, flea markets, etc.
3. RV and boat carports built for sun protection only. Carports can provide additional protection to extend the life of your existing RV/boat cover.
4. Awning/Canopy to shade a patio, porch, dog or kids'play area, etc.
Instructions for assembly are included with all Canopy Kits.
Below are the part quantities you will receive based on your custom order.
*Flat 10'x10' configurations come with 4 roof pieces and the upgrade option of 4 foot pads and the upgrade option of one side wall (2 fittings) or two side walls (4 fittings).
*Flat 10'x20' configurations come with 6 roof pieces and the upgrade option of 6 foot pads and the upgrade option of one side wall (3 fittings) or two side walls (6 fittings).
*Flat 10'x30' configurations come with 8 roof pieces and the upgrade option of 8 foot pads and the upgrade option of one side wall (4 fittings) or two side walls (8 fittings).
*Flat 10'x40' configurations come with 10 roof pieces and the upgrade option of 10 foot pads and the upgrade option of one side wall (5 fittings) or two side walls (10 fittings).
*Flat 20'x20' configurations come with 9 roof pieces and the upgrade option of 9 foot pads and the upgrade option of one side wall (3 fittings) or two side walls (6 fittings).
*Flat 20'x30' configurations come with 12 roof pieces and the upgrade option of 12 foot pads and the upgrade option of one side wall (4 fittings) or two side walls (8 fittings).
*Flat 20'x40' configurations come with 15 roof pieces and the upgrade option of 15 foot pads and the upgrade option of one side wall (5 fittings) or two side walls (10 fittings).