High Peak Roof Canopy Parts Kit (1" Diameter)
Pictures are used just for reference. We will ship exactly the Kit that you order.
This Canopy Parts Kit includes FITTINGS only. The conduit frame piping is NOT included. Frame piping must be purchased separately. The main framework poles (Electrical Metallic Tubing - EMT) are sold in standardized 10' lengths at any major hardware store. 1” Fittings pair with 1” EMT.
Canopy Fittings may vary in color being silver and/or gold mixed due to inventory availability.
Caution: Canopy assembly for wind and snow loads requires additional support. Build to suit. Recommendations; upgrade to 1-1/2" Kit, multiple Bar Braces on legs and peaks, legs spaced every 5', Side Wall Fittings to help tie the legs together, additional roof rafters and joists using Fittings FOT and FOL (see Canopy Fittings in menu), other.
Bar Braces to reinforce corners and peaks are available for purchase if your structure needs added support and stability.
Due to wind vibration, we recommend applying liquid semi-permanent thread lock during assembly to the threads of each Fitting eye bolt. For convenience, we sell Pro Seal found under "Accessories".
To build your canopy taller/wider than 10' (join two EMT conduit pieces together), use union coupler connectors identified as part FC, found in the menu under “Canopy Fittings”.
All Kits are listed in 10' increments. Keep in mind that many variations of Canopy sizes are possible using the same parts. There are many other denominations of Canopy sizes you can consider.
Protective structural coverings to consider are; polycarbonate panels, clear or colored tarps, canvas, vinyl, plastic film sheets, shade cloth, shade nets, chicken wire and corrugated metal, other. *Also sold separately.
High Peak Roof Canopy Parts Kit (1" Diameter) comes complete with all roof Fittings and is to be used with 1" EMT poles. High Peak Fittings are a 120 degree angle with a 7" rise per foot. Foot Pad Fittings and Side Wall Fittings are available upgrade options.
- Foot Pads - For temporary, semi-permanent and permanent structures, Foot Pads provide stabilization and ground anchor points for your Canopy structure. The base of each Foot Pad Fitting has four pre-drilled holes. One in the center designed for rain water drainage and three on the perimeter allowing anchor nails or hardware of your choice to secure your structure to the ground.
- Side Wall Fittings- Add either One or Two Side Walls. The Side Wall upgrade not only ties your canopy structure legs together for added horizontal strength, but will also provide an attachment point to fixate side covers. For greenhouses, Side Walls can also be used for trellising. For vendor booths, Side Walls can be used at any height to hang display items and banners.
A High Peak Roof Canopy is an excellent way to provide protection from sun, rain and snow. A high pitch roof allows for self cleansing of accumulated snowfall and is great for colder parts of the country. Other common reasons High Peaks are used include obtaining additional clearance for RV's, or building wide widths.
Indications for a High Peak Roof Canopy:
- RV and boat carportsare the main use of 1" High Peaks. They are ideal for protection from all weather elements.
- Greenhousesto provide protection from all weather elements. Greenhouses can be customized with trellising for home gardens with limited space. A trellis structure will increase the square footage of your garden and your resulting yield.
- Vendor boothsfor arts/crafts shows, fairs, conventions, festivals, swap meets, flea markets, etc.
- Shelter/Shade Structures for outdoor workshops, firewood, dog and kids' play areas, etc.
Instructions for assembly are included with all Canopy Kits.
Below are the part quantities you will receive based on your custom order.
*High Peak 10'x10' configurations come with 6 roof pieces and the upgrade option of 4 foot pads and the upgrade option of one side wall (2 fittings) or two side walls (4 fittings).
*High Peak 10'x20' configurations come with 9 roof pieces and the upgrade option of 6 foot pads and the upgrade option of one side wall (3 fittings) or two side walls (6 fittings).
*High Peak 10'x30' configurations come with 12 roof pieces and the upgrade option of 8 foot pads and the upgrade option of one side wall (4 fittings) or two side walls (8 fittings).
*High Peak 10'x40' configurations come with 15 roof pieces and the upgrade option of 10 foot pads and the upgrade option of one side wall (5 fittings) or two side walls (10 fittings).
*High Peak 10'x50' configurations come with 18 roof pieces and the upgrade option of 12 foot pads and the upgrade option of one side wall (6 fittings) or two side walls (12 fittings).
*High Peak 10'x60' configurations come with 21 roof pieces and the upgrade option of 14 foot pads and the upgrade option of one side wall (7 fittings) or two side walls (14 fittings).