Slope Roof Canopy Parts Kit (1" Diameter)
Pictures are used just for reference. We will ship exactly the kit that you order.
This Canopy Parts Kit includes FITTINGS only. The conduit frame piping is NOT included. Frame piping must be purchased separately. The main framework poles (Electrical Metallic Tubing - EMT) are sold in standardized 10' lengths at any major hardware store.
Canopy fittings may vary in color being silver and/or gold mixed due to inventory availability.
To build your canopy taller/wider than 10' (join two EMT conduit pieces together), use union coupler connectors identified as part FC, found in the menu under “Canopy Fittings”.
Bar Braces to reinforce corners and peaks are available for purchase if your structure needs added support and stability.
Protective structural coverings to consider are; polycarbonate panels, clear or colored tarps, canvas, vinyl, plastic film sheets, shade cloth, shade nets, chicken wire and corrugated metal, other. *Also sold separately.
Slope Roof Canopy Parts Kit (1" Diameter) comes complete with all roof fittings and is to be used with 1" EMT poles. Slope Roof fittings are a 102 degree angle with a 2.5" rise per foot. Foot Pad fittings and Side Wall fittings are available upgrade options.
1. Foot Pads - For temporary, semi-permanent and permanent structures, Foot Pads provide stabilization and ground anchor points for your canopy structure. The base of each Foot Pad fitting has four pre-drilled holes. One in the center designed for rain water drainage and three on the perimeter allowing anchor nails or hardware of your choice to secure your structure to the ground.
2. Side Wall Fittings - Add either One or Two Side Walls. The Side Wall upgrade not only ties your canopy structure legs together for added horizontal strength, but will also provide an attachment point to fixate side covers. For greenhouses, Side Walls can also be used for trellising. For vendor booths, Side Walls can be used at any height to hang display items and banners.
A Slope Roof Canopy is an excellent way to provide protection from sun and rain, especially when unilateral water drainage is desired. However, the Slope Roof pitch is not enough to allow for self cleansing of snowfall like a High Peak Roof. For snow, a High Peak Roof is preferred. A popular example of Slope Roof canopies are carports, awnings and shade structures for porches/patios with rainwater being routed away from the house.
Indications for a Slope Roof Canopy:
1. RV and Boat Carports when precipitation is routed in one direction. This 1" Kit is available in 10' x 10'/20'/30'/40'/50' only. If you are building a carport with a width greater 10', consider union coupler connectors to gain additional length beyond 10'.
2. Greenhouses to provide protection from sun and rain. Greenhouses can be customized with trellising for home gardens with limited space. A trellis structure will increase the square footage of your garden and your resulting yield.
3. Vendor booths for arts/crafts shows, fairs, conventions, festivals, swap meets, flea markets, etc.
4. Awnings and Shade Structures for outdoor workshops, firewood, dog and kids' play areas, etc.
Easily build any size shelter you can imagine. The kits are listed in 10' increments but keep in mind that many variations of canopy sizes are possible using the same parts. There are many other denominations of canopy sizes you can consider.
Instructions for assembly are included with all Canopy Kits.
Below are the part quantities you will receive based on your custom order.
*Slope 10'x10' configurations come with 4 roof pieces and the upgrade option of 4 foot pads and the upgrade option of one side wall (2 fittings) or two side walls (4 fittings).
*Slope 10'x20' configurations come with 6 roof pieces and the upgrade option of 6 foot pads and the upgrade option of one side wall (3 fittings) or two side walls (6 fittings).
*Slope 10'x30' configurations come with 8 roof pieces and the upgrade option of 8 foot pads and the upgrade option of one side wall (4 fittings) or two side walls (8 fittings).
*Slope 10'x40' configurations come with 10 roof pieces and the upgrade option of 10 foot pads and the upgrade option of one side wall (5 fittings) or two side walls (10 fittings).
*Slope 10'x50' configurations come with 12 roof pieces and the upgrade option of 12 foot pads and the upgrade option of one side wall (6 fittings) or two side walls (12 fittings).