1-1/2" Low Peak Canopy Kits (20'x20/30/40/50/60')
Kits include the FITTINGS only. The conduit frame piping is NOT included. Frame piping must be purchased separately. The main framework poles (Electrical Metallic Tubing - EMT) are sold in standardized 10' lengths at any major hardware store.
Canopy Fittings are made of galvanized steel with welded nuts and eye bolts for easy installation.
Instructions for assembly are included with all Canopy Kits.
1-1/2” Fittings pair with 1-1/4” EMT.
Actual Fitting Inside Diameter 1.550" (+/- .02")
1-1/2" Low Peak Kits come complete with all Roof Fittings. Low Peak Roof Fittings have a 102 degree angle with a 2.5" rise per foot. Custom options include; Size, Foot Pads, and Side Wall Fittings.
1. Size - Select your desired structure size indicated by roof square foot coverage. This Kit provides Fittings to space your Canopy poles every 10' down the length. 10' Frame Spacing is the industry standard. This economy spacing is ideal if minimal modifications of EMT poles is preferred (EMT come in standardized 10' lengths).
2. Foot Pads - For temporary, semi-permanent and permanent structures, Foot Pads provide stabilization and ground anchor points for your Canopy structure. The base of each Foot Pad Fitting has five pre-drilled holes. One in the center designed for rainwater drainage and four on the perimeter allowing anchor nails or hardware of your choice to secure your structure to the ground.
3. Side Wall Fittings - Add either 1 or 2 Side Walls. The Side Wall upgrade not only ties your Canopy structure legs together for added horizontal strength but will also provide an attachment point to fixate side covers. To purchase additional Side Wall Fittings beyond the standard upgrade options, search FOL, FOT, and FO3 found in the "Shop Now" menu under “Canopy Fittings."
Additional Options (Order separately, found in the "Shop Now" menu).
1. Bar Braces - To reinforce corners and peaks if your structure needs added strength, support and stability.
2. Union Coupler Connectors - To build your Canopy taller/wider than 10' (join two EMT conduit pieces together), use Union Coupler connectors identified as part FC, found in the "Shop Now" menu under “Canopy Fittings."
3. Pro Seal - Due to wind vibration, we recommend applying liquid semi-permanent thread lock during assembly to the threads of each Fitting eye bolt. For convenience, we sell Pro Seal found in the "Shop Now" menu under "Accessories."
A Low Peak Canopy is an excellent way to provide protection from sun and rain. However, the Low Peak Roof pitch is not as effective for self cleansing of snowfall like a High Peak Roof. For snow, a High Peak Roof is recommended. Indications for a Low Peak Canopy include but are not limited to; RV and boat carports, greenhouses, vendor booths, and general shade structures. Protective structural coverings to consider are; polycarbonate panels, clear or colored tarps, canvas, vinyl, plastic film sheets, shade cloth, shade nets, chicken wire and corrugated metal, other. *Also sold separately.
Fitting quantities you will receive based on your custom order:
Low Peak 20'x20' (Standard 10' Frame Spacing) configurations come with 9 Roof Fittings and the custom options of; 6 Foot Pads, 1 Side Wall (3 Fittings), or 2 Side Walls (6 Fittings).
Low Peak 20'x30' (Standard 10' Frame Spacing) configurations come with 12 Roof Fittings and the custom options of; 8 Foot Pads, 1 Side Wall (4 Fittings), or 2 Side Walls (8 Fittings).
Low Peak 20'x40' (Standard 10' Frame Spacing) configurations come with 15 Roof Fittings and the custom options of; 10 Foot Pads, 1 Side Wall (5 Fittings), or 2 Side Walls (10 Fittings).
Low Peak 20'x50' (Standard 10' Frame Spacing) configurations come with 18 Roof Fittings and the custom options of; 12 Foot Pads, 1 Side Wall (6 Fittings), or 2 Side Walls (12 Fittings).
Low Peak 20'x60' (Standard 10' Frame Spacing) configurations come with 21 Roof Fittings and the custom options of; 14 Foot Pads, 1 Side Wall (7 Fittings), or 2 Side Walls (14 Fittings).